Josey Reunion 4D Barrel Race
Josey Jr. World 4D Barrel Race
Saddles & Accessories
Headgear & Accessories
Headstall Breastcollar Sets
Bits & Accessories
Reins & Accessories
Barrel Racing Equipment
Equine Leg Care
Horse Health Care
Horse Blankets and Sheets
Haybags & Accessory Totes
Pole Bases, Barrel Covers, Timers, Retractable Barrels
DVD's & Books
Apparel & Accessories
About R.E. & Martha Josey
Clinic & Results
Horses for Sale
Join Our Email List
When You Win, We Win
Why A Josey Clinic?
You are here:
Find by Pricing
Below 21 (1)
21 to 36.99 (1)
37 and Above (2)
Price: Low to High
Price: High to Low
10 per page
20 per page
40 per page
60 per page
100 per page
The Ballad of Martha Josey
Download The Ballad of Martha Josey and enjoy the sounds of a legend. Written and Sung by Deb Brown.
Rodeo Legends Volume 2
RODEO LEGENDS VOLUME 2 is a collection of stories about some of rodeos greatest and most beloved champions. From "The Legend" Martha Josey to "The People's Champion" Lane Frost, you will find a common denominator among these 20 legendary competitors, and that's the will and drive to become the very best. Packed with career statistics and amazing photos, Rodeo Legends Volume 2 is a must for any serious rodeo fan.
254 pages Author: Kyle Partain More than 200 b&w photographs
Monty "Hawkeye" Henson
Speed Williams and Rich Skelton
Insights "Barrel Racing Wisdom for YOU and your Horse"
Horsemanship, Barrel Racing Technique, Young Horse and Mental Strategy Tips
Take Your Barrel Racing to the Next Level!
Two of the Brightest Stars in Barrel Racing, Martha Josey and Sherry Cervi, Came Together
and Exchanged World Class Barrel Racing Strategies in an interview with Barbra Schulte.
Martha and Sherry Shared Solutions for the Following Topics:
Growing and Recovering Confidence
•Thinking to achieve high level success
•Recovering confidence after rough patches, injury, time off, etc.
•Using specific mental approaches
Selecting and Training Young Horses
•What to look for in a prospect
•Judging potential, intelligence … when to let go
•Identifying steps in 2, 3, 4 year old years
•How to be a better barrel racer without wearing your horse out
•Ideas if you can’t ride all the time
Training at Home
•Feeding a horse to look and feel good
•Importance of keeping a horse fit
•Importance of doing other things
•Keeping a horse snappy in the turns
More About Health Care
•Maintenance and management of soundness
•Veterinary care and shoeing
Seeking Solutions for Control Issues
•Much has to do with the rider
•Importance of foundation basics and control
•Bits and patterning for communication
Personal Habits for Success
•Value of preparation
•Balance of family, support and competition
•Thoughts about riding and getting older
•Passion for the horse and desire to win
1. Training to keep speed around barrels?
2. Saddle pad for the Crown C Saddle?
3. Martha, plans to do a motivational CD?
4. How to develop timing & feel?
5. Use tack horse came with or different bit?
6. How to go from training to competition?
7. What keeps you from purchasing a horse?
8. How do you deal with ulcers?
9. Help for horses who hesitate entering arena?
10. Evenings. Managing your & horse’s energy?
11. How to calm a hot horse during “slow work”?
12. Sherry, fun to do Barrel Series w/ Clinton?
13. Martha, attending NBHA Open this year?
14. Horses eating “as much as they want”?
15. Superstitions when you head down the alley?
16. When should you use a tie down?
17. Specifics for a daily conditioning program?
18. Help for a skittish yearling filly?
19. Horses hauled tied or loose with a halter?
20. Foundation training … other disciplines?
21. Days per week you ride to condition?
22. Help for difficulties backing out of trailer?
Trophy Buckle Frame
Beautiful Trophy Buckle Frame with Red Tooling Embossed Backing (Buckles not included)
Copyright © 2006 www.joseywesternstore.com. All Rights Reserved.
Shopping Cart Powered by